The Maghreb Center Blog
Here you Will Find What We believe are Informed Analyses & Commentaries on Current Issues in North Africa, the Sahel & Beyond.
We welcome submission of Blog articles at: email@example.com.
If you would like to submit a guest post to the Maghreb Center Blog, please follow the instructions below:
- The content of the post must be dealing preferably with current political, economic, security, or social issues, pertinent to any country of North Africa and the Sahel, or to any of these two regions as such. It should be informative as well as analytical, and include your personal opinion, interpretation, and commentary on the topic.
- Preferred topics include: Issues related to the nature of Post-colonial Political and Economic Institutions in the Maghreb and by extension the Middle East, as well as the Sahel, in the Context of the current Process of Globalization; Political Islam; Economic Development and Globalization; Gender-related Issues, Youth Issues, Regional Cooperation and Integration; Security Issues; US-North Africa Relations, International Relations of North Africa, etc.
- Guest posts must be original and preferably may not have been published online elsewhere, unless they have been revised, expanded and rewritten.
- Guest posts length should not exceed 3,000 words.
- Posts may include links to the author’s website and blog with his/her bio.
You may want to send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org ) first, with an outline of the article you are proposing for publication.
The Maghreb Center